Tuesday, March 07, 2006

arting

I've got some arting at http://www.absolutearts.com/kelen
too much really.
I post to show someone...
and there is stays.

They selected one piece to be featured for 24 hours
starting at midnight tonight...
which means thousands of viewings.

So, I added a new piece.....








reordered them...
posted a link to SardineQueen.

My bad back sure threw me off.
Last summer, I was going strong...
and wham....
I went from strong and powerful
to delicate and breakable overnight.

I've got a kind of arting rhythm going again...
I'm seeing a variety of projects at various stages of completion...
more starting up...
it's starting to feel good again.

I'm getting quite involved with these woodcuts.
Two more nearly ready to start cutting...

and then it will be time
to dive back into my
"garden of eden" work.......















but, in the mean time
I was paying attention to where our fearless leaders are taking us...
and needing to take me someplace else...
got to doing some monoprinting...












there are 15 more.

No comments: