Thursday, July 20, 2006

Right Wrist Repair Begins....................... & a little crabbing


cold...hot....weekly needling...herbs....
various braces....
now "firewater" and "biofreeze", as my local muse chimes in....
and hardest of all...
keeping the Right AWAY from any kind of arting implements.....
(truely a test of sheer will power)
it's feeling better....
which means it's going to get harder to NOT use it.......much.

Don't like having to be forced into changing the arting direction....
shelving the 3d projects planned for an October show...
postponing the printing of the woodblocks I've been cutting on...
because I can't make my thumb operate with the rest of the crew of that hand
to PICK UP the paper and place it into perfect registration on the block...
SO close...
and SO maddening!!

I keep arting...
can't help it....
put a 4th coat of varnish on a 4 foot wooden pig sign...
which I'll post when it's done...
(ah, another time a digital camera would be handy)
it's looking really good...
&
I'm messing around with some other things....

















It may have slowed me up some...
but it's hardly stopped me.

No comments: