Sunday, September 24, 2006

Re-organizing





We moved a lot of stuff out of the studio...
carousel posts, huge freezer, doors, etc...and I'm finally able to get at areas I haven't seen in years.

This past week I've not been arting...
but, spreading out into spaces finally available.

For those more interested seeing what I've been up to...
I started
http://lindakelen-artings.blogspot.com/
with my own name in the address, which might make it easier to find my work.

It's to be mostly all arting...
probably a wider variety, as I'm just going to post pictures...
so, little chatter, if any....
except for what is generated from comments/emails....

I think I just want someplace unincumbered with stuff
just for pictures.
.......something new to play with.

SOME DAY I'll have my own official website...
where all will be in one spot.

No comments: