Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bridge in Blue and Yellow

Drawing for my steel client lately...
great time...
terrific ideas/drawings...
I'm waiting for approval now.
Tricky concept, so these last few weeks
there's been no arting for me...
BUT,
there's been busy work.

I discovered the paper I thought was sized....
wasn't...
so, I've been learning to size it myself.
In theory, it doesn't sound difficult...
but, reminds me of learning to drive a stick shift.
I'm told it takes years...
like everything else in this hanga process....

I'm going to catch on sooner.

My first batch, was sticking to everything...
I felt like I was performing a comedy routine.
second batch was better....
so much so,
I used part of it today
printing two of the GreenBridge blocks.





I cut in the kentos....
it's registering!
I'm not fussing about colors right now...
I just want to see where I'm at.
There is some tailoring to do..
but, nothing I was not expecting.
I'm tired...
more later.

No comments: